Friday, February 25, 2011

New Month - New Friendships

The last few days of February are dwindling down now to almost nothing and somehow I feel the month just started. What happened to February? I guess with all the nice weather we had this month, it just kind of got up and walked out the door. Ron and I have been really busy at the shop creating, decorating and having a great time talking with our customers. We really enjoy each and every conversation we have with you folks. and want you to feel like our shop is your home away from home, a place of inspiration, friendship and where you feel warmth and happiness. Thank you for your continued friendships and patronage.
We Love Y'all.
~Tammy & Ron

1 comment:

  1. Hello Tammy!! YAY! I found you! I was SO EXCITED to see your blog! xoxo I love it!

    ReplyDelete