Thursday, February 17, 2011

Have You Caught It Yet?

Well, its too late for me now. I have it. What is it that I have? Why Spring Fever of course. The warm weather is beginning to show itself, teasing us gardeners. Those perfect 70 degree days coupled with loads of sunshine, make you want to curl up outside on the porch and soak up the sun, like a cat. Have you noticed the days are getting longer too! The perfect combination. Warmth plus more daylight in the afternoons equals one big garden or the beginning of yardwork. I just love this time of the year. I look forward to seeing what will bloom first, my daffodils or forsythia. Nature is so wonderful and exciting. After all the snow and cold we have had this year, I think I am now ready and looking forward to Spring. How about you? Have you planned out your garden or yard projects?  ~Tammy 

No comments:

Post a Comment