Friday, September 23, 2011

Accents of Autumn


Autumn Splendor
My favorite season, Autumn, has finally arrived. There is a slight chill in the air, and a big orange punkin sits on my porch. I can't believe its been a year since we opened this shop location. The Lord has blessed our little shop in such a manner that we are still here. So much has happened in the past 3 years, good and bad, but I believe He has big plans for us and He helps us to overcome and heal. I have not been able to post on the blog because our computer kind of died and the dr. bill was too much to handle at one time. Well now that the computer issue is resolved, I am back to posting on our blog. There is so much to write about this time of year. I feel so inspired to create. We have been working on renovating our shop and dressing it up a bit for our one year Anniversary/Fall Open House, Saturday, October 1, 10 - 4.  We hope to see all our friends both old and  new. Lots of Treats, but no Tricks. So come out for a visit and enjoy the day.                                                                                   ~God Bless You All.

No comments:

Post a Comment